These Republican Senators are helping Dan Patrick block Constitutional Carry!
Last updated 4/30/21 @ 6pm
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick, who leads the Texas Senate, famously stated there are not enough votes for Constitutional Carry HB 1927 in the Texas Senate.
Of course, the buck stops with him and he alone should be held responsible if Constitutional Carry isn’t taken up for a vote on the Texas Senate floor.
But if you are left wondering which Republican State Senators have NOT taken a public position on Constitutional Carry HB 1927, here they are:
- SD 3 – Robert Nichols (512) 463-0103
- SD 7 – Paul Bettencourt (512) 463-0107
- SD 11 – Larry Taylor (512) 463-0111
- SD 12 – Jane Nelson (512) 463-0112
- SD 17 – Joan Huffman (512) 463-0117
- SD 31 – Kel Seliger “unsure” (512) 463-0131
Not sure who represents you? Look up your State Senator here
You can also click here to email your State Senator and encourage them to support Constitutional Carry HB 1927 TODAY.